If you are not getting full steam or coffee is too cold or too hot it may be time to replace the boiler thermostats.
Easy to install – Just screw off old thermostat, from the boiler, after removing the wires and the top of the coffee machine.
These Thermostats fit the ascaso boilers or thermoblock
Replacing is simple:
Make sure machine is not pluged in !
1. Screw off the lid of the coffee machine, (2 philips screws underneath the top next to the group)
2. See both Thermostats
3. Remove the wires from the 1st thermostat and unscrew anti clockwise until its off.
Check its rating - found at top of thermostat near threads (140c or 100c)
4. Replace with the same rating (140c or 100c) by screwing clockwise until hand tight.
5. Push back the wire onto the thermostat
6. Repeat for the other thermostat and put lid back on - Simples...