If you are not getting full steam or coffee is too cold or too hot it may be time to replace the boiler thermostats.
Easy to install – Just screw off old thermostat, from the boiler, after removing the wires and the top of the coffee machine.
100º THERMOSTAT I..374 Fits the following:
All most all ascaso machines -just check the rating on your thermostat.
Ascaso Kap Kap one group
BAR CAPSULE GROUP +04/2012
BAR PROFESSIONAL BOILER GROUP +04/2012
BAR CAPSULE GROUP -04/2012
BAR PROFESSIONAL BOILER GROUP -04/2012
STEEL DUO PROF COFFEE GROUP 2012
STEEL UNO, DUO,TRIO PROF GROUP +6/2009
STEEL DUO PROF -6/2009
STEEL BOILER GROUP -/+10/2009
BASIC SOLENOID/ Capsule or BOILER GROUP
These Thermostats fit the ascaso boilers or thermoblock
Replacing is simple:
Make sure machine is not pluged in !
1. Screw off the lid of the coffee machine, (2 philips screws underneath the top next to the group)
2. See both Thermostats
3. Remove the wires from the 1st thermostat and unscrew anti clockwise until its off.
Check its rating - found at top of thermostat near threads (140c or 100c)
4. Replace with the same rating (140c or 100c) by screwing clockwise until hand tight.
5. Push back the wire onto the thermostat
6. Repeat for the other thermostat and put lid back on - Simples...
Coffee thermostat 100°C
Steam thermostat 140°C
Simple diagram with instructions.
Delivery & Returns
To work out delivery charges:
1. Select products and click Add to cart
2. When finished adding to cart Click Go To Checkout The Cart selects your country automatically and offers the lowest delivery estimate
3. Click Checkout SecurelyChoose delivery options
4. Click Order summary
Choose to purchase or not.
Returns Policy If for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, return it within 10 days for a refund.
Postage is not refundable.The goods must be in the same condition that they were received.
We reserve the right to charge a 15% handling, restocking and refunding fee. For full terms and conditions click here.