IMS Baristapro Nano tech filter basket double 15 grams
Round Holes With Conical Section
IMS Presents the latest innovation in coffee extraction: the NanoQuartz coating.
The NT at the end of the product code is NanoQuartz
IMS has developed a high quality coating to further improve the surface of its filters using quartz nanotechnology. Thanks to its non-stick property, this coating makes it easier to remove used coffee pucks and it also makes it easier to clean, thereby rendering the antibacterial nature of the surfaces extremely effective.
- The advantage of this technology is its hydrorepellent effect - water is reflected back into the coffee puck.
- The coating makes it easier to remove used coffee pods, and it also makes it easier to clean thereby rendering the antibacterial nature of the surfaces extremely effective.
- Non-stick coating made of NANOQUARTZ increases the resistance to corrosion and chemical reaction.
- Certified for food contact
- Extra 20 holes more that standard IMS filter baskets
100% made in Italy
Fits models: 58mm versions
- Conti,D.I.D. L'Orchestrale,E61 standard,ECM,Elektra,Expobar
- Kees Van Der Westen
- La Marzocco,La Nuova Era,La Pavoni,La Scala,Londinium
- Magister,Nuova Simonelli
- Quality Espresso
- Rancilio,Rocket,Royal First
- VFA,Vibiemme,Victoria Arduino,Wega
Models that use 57mm tampers or smaller
This filter basket has no ridge and is held in place by the portafilter clip.
This is a high quality filter basket with a smoother and higher gloss finish than a standard filter basket.
Its conical and circular holes with electro polished finish ensures the best possible and consistent coffee extraction and the least amount of sediment.
Dimensions: Height 22MM Edge D.70mm, Body D.60mm
Holes area: ø 0,44mm x 0,30mm
Holes: 661 holes
Size : 2 cup
Quantity: 15 Grams
Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe Certified
RIDGE: external Ø 60,5 mm
SHAPE: Cylindrical with specific corner rounding
Matching Tamper: Ø 58.5 mm
IMS Code: BARISTA_D22661NT
Precision finish ensures smooth surface for ease of extraction and reduces old coffee sticking to holes.
NUMBER OF HOLES: 661 Micro spacing (M) 20 more than IMS
The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
HOLE DIAMETER: 0.30 mm
SHAPE OF THE HOLE: CIRCULAR with CONICAL cross section.
Made in Italy