We are are currently looking to hire:
An exciting opportunity, for an ambitious professional, has arisen for an E Commerce Manager, to join our established team.
Although established in 1997, our online business started in 2012 selling parts and accessories for our commercial coffee machines. Since then, it has grown to a critical mass, where we can re-platform to a higher performance and sales driven ecommerce platform.
BlueStarCoffee.eu export spare parts and accessories, coffee and equipment - worldwide for both home and commercial users.
The ECommerce manager position is a new role and will work closely with the Business Owner and Ecommerce Platform Provider to deliver the company’s pre-defined Ecommerce strategy. This position will suit an ambitious, energetic, professional, willing to achieve annual sales targets and our brands continued success. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, 9:00 – 5:00 Mon - Friday.
The role will involve:
- In house implementation of SEO, working in partnership with our web developers.
- Undertake daily tasks set by our Ecommerce Platform Provider
- Work alongside Ecommerce Platform Provider, to ensure smooth operation of email marketing/social media campaigns.
- Responsible for traffic acquisition and sales conversion through PPC, SEO and social media.
- Timely management of Trustpilot\Google\IRP reviews.
- Enhanse and devolep product content with help from customerservice and technical dept.
- Full training to be provided by Ecommerce Platform Provider.
- Full time position
- Staff kitchen
- Generous staff discounts
- Free parking
- Sales bonus - based on achived targets.
- Set the website KPIs in line with business requirements. You will work towards revenue and cost per acquisition targets. Your will focus on improving visitor numbers, on site conversion and average order value.
- Provide monthly reports on key KPIs and the actions taken that month in order to reach pre-defined targets.
- Provide regular competitor intelligence and identify market trends. This will range from price comparison to researching markets, keyword volume and competitor performance.
- Liaise with warehouse, fulfilment, content, design, marketing and sales to always have an idea of operational or stock related issues.
- Ensures a luxury experience for website visitors, supported by accurate product content and product merchandising.
- Work with brands and external graphic designers to ensure product imagery is always up to date.
- Ongoing optimisation of products and categories
- Maximise and adopt as many areas and features of the Ecommerce Platform as possible
- Have a close eye on Service Provider performance whether this be in relation to management of PPC/SEO/Social/Affiliates/Email Marketing. Ensure these channels are delivering the desired return on investment.
- Adopt multichannel optimisation (when appropriate). Eg eBay Amazon .
- Manage and grow the ecommerce team.
- Passionate – have a passion for Ecommerce with a focus on achieving targets.
- Team player - experience in working effectively as part of a team
- Flexible – willing to work in both the warehouse and office environments based on business demand.
- Adaptable – willing to learn and partake in training to continually evolve into the role.
- Analytical – ability to spot trends within and outside the business in relation to business growth/opportunity.
- Time focused – the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines in relation to the Ecommerce Strategy
- Knowledge and experience in working with Google Analytics, Adwords, Merchant Center and Search Console.
- Basic Knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge and experience in working with the primary Microsoft Platforms particularly Word and Excel. A basic knowledge in Excel will help greatly in this role.
- Ability to write informative, persuasive, and SEO-friendly product names, features, and descriptions
To apply - submit a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org