Eureka Atom 60mm version
The Atom 60mm is a quiet, mid range prosumer grinder - ideal for those who wish to upgrade to a faster and more powerful grinder.
Ideal for the home setting and commercial can be used as a second grinder or a filter grinder in a commercial setting. If you use more than 5kg per week, we recommend Atom 65 or 75, as they will grind faster and wont burn sensitive beans.
The Atom is bigger and faster than the Mignon range, as the blades are 60mm for 20% faster grinding. The motor and hopper are also bigger and comes with an adjustable portafilter support. It features the LED portafilter light so you can see where the grinds go and dialling in the grind has never been so easy.
The Atom will deliver a very fine grind like its more powerful commercial versions, Atom 65 and 75 and without the commercial price tag.
Eureka Atom features:
- Silent Technology: The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20DB compared to most conventional grinders - 10Db quieter than Mazzer Mini and Super Jolly
- Anti-Clump: Prevent s clumping , which causes spraying with naked portafilters, clumping blocks 20g shots and the silence eliminates the electrostatic charge of ground coffee.
- Fast grinding time: 1,9 - 3,1 seconds per gram.
- Easy programming: 5 buttons Single Shot | Double shot | + or - and continuous button for setting the grind.
- Spotlight: Led light shines on the ground coffee for better visibility
- Dose counter: Lets you know when blades need to changed and how much coffee comsumed
- Espresso or filter : The blade are designed for both for Espresso and filter grinds.
- Grinder adjustment System: Micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- High Speed Maintenance: Remove only upper blade for quick maintenance with out effecting the grind - you wont have to dial in the grind again. a real time saver .
- On demand coffee: The ground coffee is not stored in the doser where it can oxidise.It comes straight from the blades, so you get a better coffee crema and full bodied coffee.
- Timer: Once the grind is dialled in you can have consistent shots with a timer.
- Die cast aluminium body:
- Flat 60mm hardened steel blades Service life: 600 kilos. )
- Adjustable portafilter support for bottomless and double portafilters.
Video shows the Atom 65-75 commercial grinders - Bigger, more powerful and faster for commercial environments
How the grinder works:
Press the portafilter against the power button
Grinder dispenses correct amount of ground coffee - stops automatically.
The timer can be set for a single shot or a double shot. - no more coffee mess.
Electronic timer dial at the side of the grinder makes it even easier to use the grinder and guarantee the exact amount of coffee.
The adjustment system allows maximum grind adjustment.
Guarantees perfect grind adjustment for really fine arabica espresso blends.
Like a professional machine but in a smaller format.
- Dimensions: Height440 mm |Width180 mm | Depth227 mm
- Power: 450W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Body: Die Cast aluminium
- RPM 1350
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- Production: Grams per second 1,9 -3.1 Espresso | Filter coffee 2.5 - 3.7
- Blades: 60mm
- UK 13amp plug or EU plug adaptor
- Hopper capacity: 510 grams