MIGNON SILENZIO V2
The main feature of the Silence range of grinders from Eureka is the quietness and anti clump feature. Made from solid steel, they are robust, take up very little space and deliver a very fine powdery clump free coffee which makes it ideal for pure espresso shots .
Grinding on demand, for maximum freshness with a timer will deliver creamy espresso that we all look for. Easy to adjust the grind using the micrometric system - can be used for espresso or filter grinds. Handy portafilter hands free feature - you just insert portafilter into the cradle and push button, leave the portafilter in place and grinder stops automatically.
Eureka Mignon have been on the market for many years and the silence versions are even better and packed with features.
Eureka Silence features:
- Silent Technology: The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 decibels compared to the conventional grinders - accurate and quiet.
- Anti-Clump: Prevent s clumping , which causes spraying with naked portafilters, clumping blocks 20g shots and the silence eliminates the electrostatic charge of ground coffee.
- Espresso or filter : The blade are designed for both for Espresso and filter grinds.
- Grinder adjustment System: Micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- High Speed Maintenance: Remove only upper blade for quick maintenance with out effecting the grind - you wont have to dial in the grind again. a real time saver .
- On demand coffee: The ground coffee is not stored in the doser where it can oxidise.It comes straight from the blades, so you get a better coffee crema and full bodied coffee.
- Timer: Once the grind is dialled in you can have consistent shots with a timer.
- Solid steel body: ensures that this grinder will always look good and will complement most coffee machines.
- Flat 50mm hardened steel blades Service life: 600 kilos. )
- Built in portafilter filters support
- It has a production rate of 5 kg/h
How the grinder works:
Press the portafilter against the power button
Grinder dispenses correct amount of ground coffee - stops automatically.
The timer can be set for a single shot or a double shot. - no more coffee mess.
Electronic timer dial at the side of the grinder makes it even easier to use the grinder and guarantee the exact amount of coffee.
The adjustment system allows maximum grind adjustment.
Guarantees perfect grind adjustment for really fine arabica espresso blends.
Like a professional machine but in a smaller format.
- Dimensions: Height350 mm |Width120 mm | Depth180 mm | Weight 5,6 kg
- Power: 310W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Body: Steel
- RPM 1350
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Production: Grams per second 1,2 - 1,6 Espresso | Filter coffee 1,7 - 2,3
- Blades: 50mm
- UK 13amp plug or EU plug adaptor
- Hopper capacity: 300 grams
Eureka Comparison chart