IMS Competition filter basket double
Round Holes With Conical Section - fits most models - see list below.
This filter basket has a ridge, which is held in place by the portafilter clip - which holds the filter basket in place
This is a high quality filter basket with a smoother and higher gloss finish than a standard filter basket.
Its conical and circular holes with electro polished finish ensures the best possible and consistent coffee extraction and the least amount of sediment.
- Dalla Corte
- La San Marco:100, 105, 85, 95, EUROPA95, FCS, LEVA, NS85
Will not fit :
- Breville models - IMS basket is too deep for portafilter - see here.
Dimensions: Height 26MM Edge D.66mm, Inside D.55mm
Holes area: ø 0,44mm x 0,30mm
Size : 2 cup
Quantity: 14-18 Grams
Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe Certified
RIDGE: external Ø 66,5 mm
SHAPE: Cylindrical with specific corner rounding
Matching Tamper: Ø 54 mm click to see 54mm tampers
IMS Code: see above
Precision finish ensures smooth surface for ease of extraction and reduces old coffee sticking to holes.
The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a specific corner rounding at the base. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
- I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented
- PERFORATED AREA: Ø 44 mm -area optimised in relation to the shape of the filter.
- NUMBER OF HOLES: 641 Micro spacing (M) -The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
- HOLE DIAMETER: 0.30 mm
- SHAPE OF THE HOLE: CIRCULAR with CONICAL cross section.
Made in Italy