IMS Competition filter basket ridged with cylindrical with a flat bottom.
2 sizes: 16g 18g
Cylindrical with Flat Bottom The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity.
Designed to bring out the best in your coffee, IMS Competition Series Filters has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
IMS Main features:
- Hole Area: ø 49 mm, designed to allow full extraction of all the aromatic notes.
- Hole shape : Circular with Conical Cross Section, for a better coffee flow without obstruction.
- Recalibrated: Perforation burrs are removed and the diameter of the perforation is completely uniform;
- Electro polishing : Removes all traces of roughness of the material and ensures an easy expulsion of the coffee puck.
- Holes area: ø 0.40m x 30mm
- Hole quantity: 715
- Edge: 70mm
- Body: 60.5mm
- Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe Certified
- Tamper: 58.5mm
- IMS hole-boring patterns: Type E | Distance between holes of 1,73 mm distributed in a hexagonal pattern .
Precision finish ensures smooth surface for ease of extraction and reduces old coffee sticking to holes.
Made in Italy