We are are currently looking to hire;
Bluestarcoffee.eu is a growing eCommerce business that exports spare parts, coffee and accessories worldwide for home and commercial users.
This vacancy is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, 10:00 – 6:00 Mon - Friday, starting at €19695.00 PA
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
This position in an entry level position will involve some administration duties.
The role will involve:
· Receiving of goods, unloading pallets and parcels, checking goods inwards, replenishing stock, inputting deliveries into stock control system and ensuring stock levels are correct and paperwork to office complete.
· Picking and packing orders correctly for shipping and following correct packing protocols.
· Printing courier labels and dispatch dockets.
· Inputting dispatch emails with tracking data using the Computer system.
· Dispatching orders to post office and preparing orders for courier collection.
· Assist Operations Manager in monitoring stock levels.
· Participate in stock taking as required.
· Ensure stock rooms are kept in an orderly fashion at all times.
- Previous experience not necessary, business qualification an advantage for those wishing to progress to Operations manager or similar positions.
- Full training will be provided.
- Full time position:
- Staff kitchen
- Generous staff discounts
- Free parking
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Fluency in English is essential both written and verbal.
- Leaving cert standard or equivalent qualification.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Work well under pressure.
- Computer skills, such as: Word Excel Email an advantage
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress
to apply - submit a cv to:email@example.com