We are are currently looking to hire;
Bluestarcoffee.eu is a growing eCommerce business that exports spare parts, coffee and accessories worldwide for home and commercial users.
This vacancy is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, 9:00 – 5:00 Mon - Friday, starting at €21450.00
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
This position in an entry level position will involve some administration duties.
The role will involve:
· Receiving of goods, unloading pallets and parcels, checking goods inwards, replenishing stock, inputting deliveries into stock control system and ensuring stock levels are correct and paperwork to office complete.
· Picking and packing orders correctly for shipping and following correct packing protocols.
· Printing courier labels and dispatch dockets.
· Inputting dispatch emails with tracking data using the Computer system.
· Dispatching orders to post office and preparing orders for courier collection.
· Assist Operations Manager in monitoring stock levels.
· Participate in stock taking as required.
· Ensure stock rooms are kept in an orderly fashion at all times.
Previous experience not necessary, business qualification an advantage for those wishing to progress to Operations manager or similar positions.
- Full training will be provided.
- Full time position:
- Staff kitchen
- Generous staff discounts
- Free parking
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Fluency in English is essential both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail is essential .
- Leaving cert standard or equivalent qualification.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Work well under pressure.
- Computer skills, such as: Word Excel Email an advantage
to apply - submit a cv to:firstname.lastname@example.org