Vital kit for the professional barista
Original Joe Frex Milk thermometer and clip from Germany's leading coffee manufactures
The Milk Thermometer helps you steam milk to the perfect temperature.
Innovating since 1996 Joe Frex are at the heart of espresso innovation.
German designed , Joe Frex produce high-quality tampers, espresso tools, and more, guaranteeing the highest quality, reliability and design originality .
Ensures no one has a burnt tongue and tells you when to stop frothing.Nothing worse than having gone to great trouble to make a great coffee - with a burnt tongue so you cant taste it.
It fitted with a large, easy to read, temperature gauge with the optimum range (60-70°C) clearly marked.
- A milk thermometer ensures that you don't burn your customers mouth.
- Allows you to get optimum milk froth - frothing up to 100F and heating up to 150°F for 160°F in the jug.
- Allows you to offer the customer the milk they want ie 60°C / 140°F in the cup
-The Milk Thermometer comes complete with clip to attach it to your milk foaming jug.
- Suits 1000ml, 600ml, 350ml size milk jugs
- Made from stainless steel
- Temperature range 0 - 100°C
- Comes complete with milk jug clip
- Made in China
- Stainless steel
⚠️ Not suitable for dishwasher ! - to clean put back into milk jug and add milk cleaner in jug with water and steam away . This cleans both milk jug and thermometer from a calcium buildup.
Probe Length: 150mm 5.9"
Face Diameter: 30mm 01.2"