Original Motta Milk thermometer from Italy's leading coffee accessories manufactures
The milk jug thermometer really is vital kit for any professional barista and you should be a thermometer for every jug.
It helps you steam milk to the perfect temperature and ensures no one has a burnt tongue. Nothing worse than having gone to great trouble to make a great coffee and not being able to taste it.
It tells you when to stop frothing and when to stop heating.
It fitted with a large, easy to read, temperature gauge with the optimum range (60-70°C) clearly marked.
- A milk thermometer ensures that you don't burn your customers mouth.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Milk Thermometer comes complete with clip to attach it to your milk foaming jug.
- Milk in the green zone is ideal milk temperature
- Large face - easy to read
- Allows you to get optimum milk froth - frothing up to 100F and then heating up to maximum 150°F for 160°F in the jug.
- Allows you to offer the customer the milk they want ie 60°C / 140°F in the cup or warmer.
- Temperature range 0 - 100°C
- Comes complete with milk jug clip
- Made in Italy
⚠️ Not suitable for dishwasher ! - to clean put back into milk jug and add milk cleaner in jug with water and steam away . This cleans both milk jug and thermometer from a calcium buildup.
Probe Length: 125mm
Face Diameter: 40mm