- If we cannot deliver your order and order is returned to us we will issue a refund, for the cost of goods only, by the same method of payment, within 1 week of receiving goods.
- If order is delayed due to seasonal traffic or Covid 19 related delay, we cannot refund while goods are in transit, however order can be refused and once we receive it we will process your order for a refund.
Click and collect Suspended 11/01/21 until further notice due to CVD19 protocols.
You can order on line and when ready, we will notify you by email when your order is ready to collect.
Payment for collected orders will be processed in store at the point of collection, or you can pay online by credit or debit card or Paypal.
21% vat is deducted automatically from your basket :
- If you are outside EU, Great Britain or Switzerland.
- If you have a vat registered company within EU -If you have a vat registered company within EU - insert company name and a drop box will ask for your vat number and vat is deducted automatically.
Returns Policy 30 DAY Money back Guarantee
- If for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a refund. Postage is not refundable.
- The goods must be in the same condition that they were received.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%) depending on condition of goods/packing.
- The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any fault, including missing items within 48 hours of receipt.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of payment.
- Damaged goods must be returned within 3 days of receiving goods.
- Accidental damage, neglect or misuse of items will not be acceptable for return.
- As some of the items are food products, we do not accept refund or exchange on any opened or used consumables.
- The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.(Overseas returns may incur additional return costs)
Secure Online Payments
Payment on line with Blue Star Coffee is safe and secure, using SagePay and Paypal and Realex Global payments
Sage Pay is largest independent payment service provider in the UK and we accept all major credit & debit cards.
On completion of your order you will be given a confirmation order number.
Please make a note of this order number should you need to contact us regarding your order.
We accept no responsibility for any damage to the equipment or personal injury as a result of fitting spare parts. If you feel unqualified to effect the repair please contact a repair centre.
Warranty for Domestic models
- 2 year Warranty: EU countries: Home Coffee machines come standard with a 2 year parts and*back to base warranty, limited to manufacturer's defect or workmanship and covers internal parts.*This means should your machine have a manufacturing defect within 24 months, it will be repaired and returned to you.You are advised to keep the original packaging in the unlikely event that it may have to be returned. Contact our customer service in advance to arrange the return to our service department.The cost of returning the defective product under the warranty is at your expense.labor
- 2 year Warranty: Non - EU countries : Home Coffee machines come with parts only warranty, limited to manufacturer's defect or workmanship and covers internal parts.
Warranty for Commercial models (Sales of commercial machines were suspended in 03/2020 due to COVID19)
Please note in the case of commercial machines you are not covered by hard water/ lime damage. We advise that you always fit a water softener even when the water test confirms a low mineral content.
All new equipment carry a 12 months parts only warranty only warranty.
In the unlikely event that your equipment has developed a fault, you need to ring us immediately, whether covered by your warranty or not.
Many ’faults’ which develop can be troubleshoot over the phone.
Issues occurring under warranty will be dealt with as described in your equipment’s specific warranty. Blue Star Coffee engineers can service your machine when all other cost effective avenues have been exhausted for you.
What is not covered
The warranty call will be deemed non warranty and chargeable, if in the Coffee/service engineers opinion the breakdown was caused by any of the following:-
* Poor water quality.
* Lime scale
* Poor, fluctuating or unsuitable water pressure
* Problems with the site electrical power fitted to the machine, fitted cable or isolator where applicable.
* Incorrect use of the machine and misuse
* Failure to operate the machine correctly
* Failure to correctly and frequently clean the machine
* Loss of any machine component
* Breakages of any glass such as gauge glasses
* Programming or adjustment of any machine programming (including operating settings, drink strengths, recipes and drink sizes)
* Failure of the machine or any part-component due to incorrect installation.
Your details will not be passed on to 3rd parties
You may be emailed from time to time with special offers.