- Delivery times after dispatch - are estimated at the check out.
- These are guidelines only.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays, as this is out side our control.
- If order is returned due to failed delivery attempt - order will be refunded less postage.
Click and collect
You can order and pay on line - we will email when your order is ready to collect.
23% vat is deducted automatically from your basket :
- If you are outside EU, Great Britain or Switzerland.
- If you have a vat registered company within EU -If you have a vat registered company within EU - insert company name and a drop box will ask for your vat number and vat is deducted automatically. Order can only be sent to the company regestered address.
Returns Policy 30 DAY Money back Guarantee
- If for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a refund. Postage is not refundable.
- The goods must be in the same condition that they were received.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%) depending on condition of goods/packing.
- The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any fault, including missing items within 48 hours of receipt.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of payment.
- Damaged goods: Contact customer services within 3 days of receiving goods.
- Accidental damage, neglect or misuse of items will not be acceptable for return.
- As some of the items are food products, we do not accept refund or exchange on any opened or used consumables.
- The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.(Overseas returns may incur additional return costs)
Secure Online Payments
Payment on line with Blue Star Coffee is safe and secure, using Stripe, SagePay and Realex Global payments
On completion of your order you will be given a confirmation order number.
Please make a note of this order number should you need to contact us regarding your order.
We accept no responsibility for any damage to the equipment or personal injury as a result of fitting spare parts. If you feel unqualified to effect the repair please contact a repair centre.
Warranty for Domestic models
- 2 year Warranty: EU countries: Home Coffee machines come standard with a 2 year parts and*back to base warranty, limited to manufacturer's defect or workmanship and covers internal parts.
*This means should your machine have a manufacturing defect within 24 months, it will be repaired and returned to you.You are advised to keep the original packaging in the unlikely event that it may have to be returned. Contact our customer service in advance to arrange the return to our service department.
The cost of returning the defective product under the warranty is at your expense. Return postage, labor and parts are at our expense.
- 2 year Warranty: Non - EU countries : Home Coffee machines come with parts only warranty, limited to manufacturer's defect or workmanship and covers internal parts.
What is not covered
* Poor water quality - debris such as mineral or metal particles in the water can block solenoid valves and other parts.
* Lime scale - you are responsible for water filters and water softeners.
* Poor, fluctuating or unsuitable water pressure
* Problems with the site electrical power fitted to the machine, fitted cable or isolator where applicable.
* Incorrect use of the machine and misuse
* Failure to operate the machine correctly
* Failure to correctly and frequently clean the machine
* Breakages of any glass such as gauge glasses
* Programming or adjustment of any machine programming (including operating settings, drink strengths, recipes and drink sizes)
* Failure of the machine or any part-component due to incorrect installation.
*Damage caused to grinder motors or blades/burrs due to foreign body in the beans such as stones or metal screws.
Your details will not be passed on to 3rd parties
You may be emailed from time to time with special offers.