IMS Competition shower screen
Round Holes With Conical Section - fits Breville* models - see the list to the right.
This is a competition shower screen made especially by IMS for Breville and Sage coffee machines - you may have to enlarge the hole, in some machines - see tabs.
The IM at the end of the product code is an integrated membrane
The integrated membrane shower screen is made of a single filtering part in stainless steel obtained through a process of photo-etching: special micro-perforations are made inside the thickness of the shower to obtain a filtering power of 200 µm.
- Exclusively designed perforations, guarantee a better distribution
- Filter baskets will last longer and be easy to clean.
- Made out of a single part, the shower body is more resistant
The surface is totally smooth and free from rough spots where dirt can deposit and accumulate.
This is a high-quality Competition shower screen with an innovative and very fine membrane to get the ideal distribution of the water on the coffee in the portafilter. This very fine membrane keeps the group clean and slows the flow of water for a better and more consistent extraction.
Manufactured as a non-welded single-piece shower screen consisting of a special integrated membrane built inside the supporting body offering a filtering capacity of 200 microns.
- External Diameter: 54 mm
- Internal Diameter: 51.5 mm
- Holes central: 7.2mm wide
- Material: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe
- IMS code: BV200IM
- Holes: 89 x 2mm
- Made in Italy
- Manu Code: SP0020020 | SP0001475 | IMS code: BV200IM
- 200 µm Integrated Membrane