The Republic of Ireland is in the EU
No extra duty or VAT is applied to EU countries and order will not be delayed in customs.
Non-EU countries - (such as Canada, UK, Australia) may apply VAT or duty.
Postal Service Updates
Expect delays- Planned RM strikes will delay your order and incur backlogs. Backlogs will be held in Ireland's postal depots until it is safe to forward them to the UK.
You will receive your order-Tracking will show "your Post has left Athlone Depot" Click here for more information.
- No extra duty or VAT is applied to EU countries, orders will not be delayed by customs.
- Non-EU countries- (such as Canada, the UK and Australia) may have to apply VAT or duty.
- VAT is deducted at checkout if outside the EU.
- VAT is deducted if you have a VAT registered business in the EU. VAT will be deducted when you insert your vat number into the company dropdown list.
- We ship worldwide from the Republic of Ireland using DHL, GLS and International tracked and untracked mail services.
- Delivery times are guidelines only and depend on your countries postal service, which can be delayed during peak times such as Christmas and emergencies such as Covid-19.
- Delivery times are estimates and do not include weekends or bank holidays. We do not accept responsibility for postal delays.
📢Delivery times are estimates
Rest of The World
|International Untracked||-||1 week||1-2 weeks||2-4 weeks|
|International Tracked||1-2 days||2-5 days||1-2 weeks||1-4 weeks|
|GLS||1-2 days||3-4 days||4-6 days||-|
|DHL||-||1-2 days||4-14 days||2-3 days|
Carrier Specific Information