Free Delivery in *Europe with goods over the value of €150.00+vat. *Selected countries
1. Simply add the items you require to your on-line shopping basket and when you've got everything you need continue to the checkout for payment processing.
2. The Cart selects your country automatically and offers the lowest delivery estimate.
3. Click check out securely and you be be offered up to 4 delivery options.
As a international retailer, we have also provided guide prices in different currency's, for our overseas customers.
To use this facility, simply click on the appropriate currency at the bottom of the page as you browse the site. Exchange rates should be used as a guide price only, as all orders are processed in EURO when you get to the checkout.
At the checkout you can either opt to pay on-line by credit or debit card or Paypal or alternatively you can pay in store with our 'Click & Collect' service.
||Rest of The World
|1st Class Mail 1
|Express Mail 1 | 4
|Priority Mail 2 | 3 | 4
|Registered Mail | 2 |4
|GLS couriers 2 | 3 |4
|Fastway Couriers 2 | 3 |4
|Once order is dispatched - Delivery times are working days and don't inc. weekends .
1. Requires no signature - Maximum weight is 2kg - Not available for all countries.
2. Goods can not be sent to a PO box - must be an actual address so signature can be obtained.
3. Requires a signature .
4. Can be tracked
Express Mail: Tracking |Europe 2-5 Days - Australia 5-10 Days - USA 2-7 Days Canada 5-10 days.
1st class mail: Cheapest delivery method |No signature |Cannot be tracked |Dispatches every 3-4 days.
- We recommend that all mail sent outside the EU, be Registered, Priority, Express or Courier.
Its faster and can be traced in event of Late or non delivery or held in up customs.
- Goods can not be sent to a PO box - must be an actual address so signature can be obtained
- Delivery times are after goods are dispatched and delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
- Dispatch is next day (except 1st class) (Mon - Friday) if placed before 12:00 midday - Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- No delivery on Saturday or Sundays.
- Priority|Courier will require a signature.
Should you wish to return your goods for any reason, please simply return them to us within 30 days of receipt, for either an exchange or refund as your prefer.
All we ask is that they are returned to us in their original, saleable condition.Postage is not refundable.
Tax free shopping outside the European Union
23% vat is deducted from your basket at the checkout stage.
There is no sales tax for non EU customers,however customs may charge you, VAT or Duty. This may delay your order.
USA Duty threshold was 200$ and now, is 800$ – see this link and below.
Secure Online Payments
Payment on line with Blue Star Coffee is safe and secure, using SagePay and Paypal .
Sage Pay is largest independent payment service provider in the UK and we accept all major credit & debit cards.
On completion of your order you will be given a confirmation order number.
Please make a note of this order number should you need to contact us regarding your order.
Collect in store
You can order on line and when ready, we will notify you by email when your order is ready to collect.
Payment for collected orders will be processed in store at the point of collection, or you can pay online by credit or debit card or Paypal.
Only small items such as spare parts, accessories, domestic coffee machines are available in our showroom in Kilcolgan Galway
Larger items such as commercial coffee, takeaway cups are dispatched from our warehouse by courier.