Widespread Covid-related restrictions and local lockdowns across the world continue to impact the distribution and delivery of international parcels and letters.
The number of international flights continues to be severely impacted by the Covid crisis, with only limited space available for international letters and parcels. As a result, many items posted in Ireland during December for delivery across the world are still in transit through airports and sea ports. Also, local delivery depots across the globe have been impacted by Covid, while some areas are also dealing with severe winter weather conditions.
- Israel: EMS suspended due to Internal flight ban and flight restrictions - DHL is still delivering.
- KSA: EMS suspended due to flight restrictions - DHL is still delivering.
- Australia: Limited flights - significant delays -DHL is still delivering.
- New Zealand : Limited flights - significant delays - DHL is still delivering.
- Austria - All shops will be closed with the exception of food trade supermarkets and pharmacies.
- Germany has entered into full lockdown as of Wednesday, December 16th.
- Italy - Only essential food and healthcare products will be delivered to the following regions; 90036 Misilmeri (Palermo) and 95034 Bronte (Catania).
- Netherlands is now in a five-week period of full lockdown as of Tuesday, December 15th.
- Slovakia will enter into a three-week period of partial lockdown restrictions as of Monday, December 21st.
- Spain - In the region of Andalusia, all non-essential activities are closed from 6pm, and in the Granada area, there are restrictions on all deliveries, with all non-essential activity closed all day. CastillaIn the regions of León, Asturias, and Catalonia, restrictions are in place on store deliveries.
- UK: Lockdown from 04/01/2121
All non-essential stores in these countries will be shut.
- Add product to cart
- Go to check out (The cart offers lowest option)
- Choose up to 4 delivery options with approximate delivery times.(Not a guarantee of delivery)
- Finish basket and pay securely
- We recommend DHL or DPD for speedy delivery.
- Dispatch is next day if placed before 12:00 midday. - (except IBMS - bulk mailer) (Mon - Friday).
- **EMS is slow: Due to flight restrictions + covid backlogs +covid protocols + Christmas peak mail
Delivery times are estimates and don't inc. weekends or bank holidays.We don't accept responsibility for postal delays.
||Rest of The World
|*IBMS See note below
|Express | Priority Parcel | Registered
lBMS International bulk mail Service
Suspended in most countries until mid January due to peak post.
- No signature | Cannot be tracked |Dispatches every 3-4 days.
- The delivery price is low and they will not leave a note, if parcel will not fit into letter box.
- Can be up to 4 weeks late during peak delivery times such as November December periods.