The E&B LAB is a division of IMS
This E&B LAB filter basket range, is available in 3 heights, from 14 - 20 grams. .
The SF at the end of the code means Super-Fine filter.
The filter has no ridge*, comes with a flat bottom and a cylindrical profile with a perforated area of 40 mm and 565 holes. To achieve this ultra fine filtration - IMS have added a 170-μm membrane to the basket, which makes the 565 holes even finer. Most EMS baskets would be between 250 and 350-μm, so this basket will filter out any fines and add to greater cream distribution.
E&B LAB has 565 holes - and conical and circular holes with electro polished finish ensures the best possible and consistent coffee extraction and the least amount of sediment.
E&B SF Features:
- The flat bottom allows a more effective extraction.
- Aisi 304 steel - food safe certified
- Electro polished:smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained.
- Suits 58mm or 58.5mm tampers.
- This filter basket has no ridge* for better tamper seal
- 100% made in Italy
|| 2 cup
||14 - 18 grams
|| 2 cup
||16 - 20 grams
|| 2-3 cup
|| 18 - 22 grams
Fits models : * As there is no ridge you may need to replace your existing filter spring. Depends on the model
Wil not fit models:
- DID Orchestrale
- E61 groups: Rocket, ECM, Fracino Profitec Expobar, Bezzera, etc
- ECM, Elektra, Expobar
- Faema, Fiorenzato, Fracino
- Kees Van Der Westen - Spirit-Speedster models
- La Marzocco, La Nuova Era, La Pavoni, La Scala, Londinium
- Nuova Simonelli
- Quality Espresso
- Rancilio, Rocket, Royal First
- SAB, Sanremo, Slayer, SV, Synesso
- VFA, Vibiemme, Victoria Arduino
- La Pavoni lever
- Ascaso 57mm versions
- Lelit 57mm versions
- Models that do not use 58mm or 58.5mm tampers
Precision finish ensures smooth surface for ease of extraction and reduces old coffee sticking to holes.